Keynote speaker announced!
Peter Williams, Adjunct Professor at RMIT, Chairman of Deloitte’s Innovation Council and Chief Edge Officer at the Centre for the Edge Australia to speak on - Digital Disruption in Wealth Management: Threat or Opportunity
Book now to save $400 on the early bird rate - closes on Thursday 9 July
About the event
In the new-age economy, innovation and aggregation are the keys to ongoing success in the highly competitive platforms and wraps sector. With so much regulatory and technological change happening in financial services, this conference will go to the very heart of transformation, aggregation and adaptation in the platforms/wraps sector.
Held over two days at Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club, on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW (just under two hours from Sydney), this conference will provide fresh and relevant insights, which will challenge and engage attendees. The conference will cover the latest industry trends and innovation, while also exploring emerging technologies, client engagement and segmentation, data ownership, marketing and distribution, policy and regulation, and sector consolidation.
Benefits of attending
The Money Management Platforms and Wraps conference has quickly earned a reputation for being the best event in the market for this sector.
- Hear the latest insights from leading players and innovators in the sector
- Learn from aligned industry experts
- Access the latest sector research that will be released exclusively at the conference
- Network with the sector’s leaders and key decision-makers
- Come away with business and development strategies
- Be a part of wider industry debate
Expert speakers include:
- Damien Tampling, Partner, Deloitte’s Corporate Finance Advisory
- Paul Greenberg, Executive Chairman, National Online Retailers Association; Co-founder,DealsDirect
- Kelly Power, Head of Platform Product, BT Financial Group
- Clayton Coplestone, Director, Heathcote Investment Partners
- Andrew Alcock, Chief Executive Officer, HUB24
Event details & Registration
|When||30 – 31 July|
|Where||Magenta Shores Resort,|
As part of the conference we're hosting a networking golf event. If you'd like to join us please register.